Wednesday, October 3, 2012

RIVER CITY MASSAGE WELLNESS


My massage therapist, Leann, is the "new kid on the block."  Her office on Glenburnie Road is decorated with patients in mind.  I love the waiting room.  Tones of green, blue and brown create an instantly relaxing atmosphere.


Leann even has a tea station in one corner to provide a welcoming feeling.



Your massage room has the same tranquil look and feel.


Leann's friendly personality and gentle, firm touch complete the massage experience here at River City.  I am so happy I've found her.  You can connect with Leann on her Facebook Page.  Oh, and did I mention that her rates are very affordable?

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you leave me a comment, I feel all warm and fuzzy, like someone out there is really listening.

Bookmark and Share