Monday, June 18, 2012

MOON PIE FOLLOW-UP TO MY SWOON PIES POST



Several months ago, I met a fellow food blogger from Raleigh, Pat Palmer.  Pat, a tried and true Southern gal, was in New Bern for the antique show and looked me up after having found my blog while surfing.  We spent a few enjoyable hours together, chatting away about food and blogging.

Pat has her own blog, "Gadding About with Grandpat."  Though I don't visit it as often as I would like, it's a good read.  When I posted about Southern Living's Swoon Pies, Pat left me a comment that it was serendipity because she, at almost the same time, was posting about moon pies.  It's a small blogging world, after all.  Check out Pat's post on moon pies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

When you leave me a comment, I feel all warm and fuzzy, like someone out there is really listening.

Bookmark and Share