Thursday, December 1, 2011

MY HOLIDAY COOKIE ENTRY


I won't be entering the New Bern holiday recipe contest because there are no judges, just online voters.  For the Nestle holiday cookie contest, where the winner is picked by judges, I entered Chocolate-Almond Snowballs.  These are fudgy treats covered in white chocolate ganache and coconut.  Two bites of deliciousness.  The dough is made in a food processor, so easy.  The recipe is now on the Nestle Facebook Ap.  You can get it by clicking here.  Once you are at the site, click on "view entries."  Scroll down till you see the above photo.  Unless, of course, you get sidetracked by some of the other great recipes.  I don't expect to win, but it was fun coming up with an original, easy recipe.  The extra bonus here is that I have a new Christmas cookie and, surprise -- it's one of my top faves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you leave me a comment, I feel all warm and fuzzy, like someone out there is really listening.

Bookmark and Share